Our 4th Generation 3D printer provides an 8” x 8” heated build plate with sleek black powder-coated enclosure and ABS door with window to keep out cold drafts that can cause warping and let you watch your prints grow.
The Solidoodle 4 builds on the value and performance of our 3rd Generation 3D printer with several sleek improvements. The 4’s black powder-coated enclosure and ABS door with window provide an even quieter machine that keeps out cold drafts that can cause warping during a print, while still letting you keep an eye on everything. It also features an easy-open lid for simple changing of filaments on the Solidoodle all-metal extruder and a sturdy spool mount design to keep your filament flowing smoothly. All built on Solidoodle’s original steel-frame design, the 4th Generation 3D printer provides a machine that fits as nicely in your home as it does in your workshop.
International Shipping: For international orders customs fees, import taxes and VAT may apply and are not included in the shipping costs charged by Solidoodle. Please note that we cannot estimate your country's import taxes at this time. For an estimate we suggest Duty Calculator.
• Creates plastic parts up to 8" x 8" x 8"
• Uses 1.75mm plastic filament (ABS/PLA)
• Heated Build Platform Heated Build Platform
• Resolution up to .1mm
• 13.5" x 14" x 15" case footprint (L x W x H)
• Internal Steel frame
• Powder coated steel enclosure
• Easy-open lid for quick access
• Electronics mounted internally and thermally isolated from build chamber
• Thumbwheel calibration of platform height - no wrench required (Z-tab)
• Easy snap-in filament spool holder
• Fully Assembled & Tested
• One-click software installer, downloadable on our website here
Please note, you need an internet connection to download the software, a disc is not included.
• Able to print .STL files
• Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
What's in the box?
• Solidoodle 3D Printer, fully assembled & tested
• Small roll of starter filament (enough for a few test prints)
• Power supply
• USB Cable
• Tool kit
• Snap-on filament spool holder
• Uses Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) a.k.a Thermoplastic Extrusion Technology
• Solidoodle Motherboard
• Extruder moves in the horizontal plane (X-Y), Build Platform (moves in the vertical direction (Z)
• Spring-loaded aluminum extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
• Uses 1.75mm ABS and PLA filaments.
• 100V-240V Universal Power Supply
• Able to print at .4mm, .3mm, .2mm, and .1mm resolution